NEON SIGNAGE. LEDS SIGNAGE. ILLUMINATED SIGNAGE. PYLON SIGNAGE. BUSINESS SIGNAGE
From site navigation, to cutting through red tape, to installation and maintenance across the nation and around the world. Our experienced team of program managers will make your branding project a breeze. When it comes to manufacturing and installing signs, you don’t want to leave anything to chance. You want a partner with a network of trusted contractors, and a history of navigating through any obstacles. A sign industry leader who has the vision and foresight to get your brand maximum visibility with minimal headaches.
Sign Repair and Maintenance Services
We’re there when you need us, protecting your brand with our nationwide maintenance plans.
Why create signs & signage with Just Neon Services?
- One stop shop for all your design, print & signage needs
- Extensive product range – offset, digital, wide format printing
- Everyday low prices, volume discounts & resellers rates available
- High quality with the latest technology printing
- Fast turnaround times – same day, next day, any day.
- Design services, print, websites, EDM’s
- 24/7 online job management and tracking
- Customised online ordering available
- South Africa-wide delivery
Do you need your Lightbox signs quicker?
We can print and dispatch short run digital printing in a few short hours for larger digital jobs we can often print and dispatch a part order same day (next day for booklets). For large offset jobs we have great relationships with suppliers who have offset printing presses in Sandton, Midrand, Woodmead & Waterfall and can often print express offset Flyers, Posters and Brochures in 1 to 2 working days! Call us on 073 625 5637 if your print job is super urgent and we’ll work some Just Neon magic for you.
a full service sign company with experienced project managers leading the team
Just Neon prides itself in having the right experienced people in the right positions. Always aiming to meet every clients expectations and provide the highest quality products and services.
your signage project stays on track, beginning to end
With Just Neon you get a full service sign company with program management at its core. Our decades of experience have led to an efficient project workflow process. From start to finish you have a dedicated project manager keeping you informed of the project status. Here’s how it works.
- Introduction to site – Just Neon conducts site survey, assesses location and schematics, and requests building code check.
- Design request – identify sign criteria and revision process.
- Client provides final sign design approval.
- Sign drawing specifications sent for production estimate.
- Just Neon project manager provides work proposal and approved sign drawings to client. Client approves!
- Work order received, Just Neon submits approved drawing to site landlord for approval.
- Approved sign designs sent to the engineering department.
- Just Neon permitting team submits building permit applications.
- Permits acquired, designs are released to the production team for sign manufacturing.
- Products shipped to site via Just Neon’s fleet of trucks.
- Project manager coordinates installation timeline with general contractor.
- Sign installation completed.
- Completion package and final invoicing sent.
Custom 3D signage design
Our commitment to customer-service doesn’t end with the sign installation. Whether you need fixes to your sign faces, bulb replacement or lighting repairs our sign repair and maintenance services has you covered.
We can help you to design and print professional promotional material for your business or product. Our design rates are very competitive and we would love to help with your next project! You will also save time and money and will get a much better print result as our design team know more about sign design than most, and we will ensure your brand is consistent across various print disciplines. Simply let us know what feel, style, and colours you want for your sign, and we can help bring your vision to life. Our design service can:
3D letter signage production and design in Sandton
Backlit sign options
- Light box sign cabinets: Our illuminated sign cabinets look just like a standard poster frame however they have deeper aluminium sides and LED lights. Light boxes can be installed internally or externally, we can also arrange for power to be run to your light box. External signs are made from aluminium that cannot rust so there is no need to worry about staining your products or storefront when it rains.
- Under awning signs: Commonly lit with fluorescent lights on both sides with a pearl acrylic panel. This simple light box sign can be made with profile cut lettering or full colour prints that are lit up when placed in the front of the light source. You can either apply the sign to two separate panels or two thin acrylic panels. The light boxes are also easy to paint to match your shopfront and can be designed by our creative team.
- Illuminated window signage: It’s easy to use an illuminated window sign because you can change the wording and images quickly and easily. This lets you display whatever you want to display on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Window signage can be illuminated using a light box or with another internal light source if affixed directly to the glass.
- Menu board displays: Menu boards are commonly custom light boxes back lit with LED lights.
As you can see there are a wide range of light boxes and menu board displays available but first you need work out the best location for your backlit signs – these are not always the obvious spots. Light boxes work well in display windows and behind the counter or service areas, or outside on an external wall. Just don’t forget you may need to run power to the light box, and you may also need permission from council and/or centre management!
Custom lightbox designs
We can help you to design and print professional promotional material for your business or product. Our design rates are very competitive, and we would love help with your next project! You will also save time, money and get a much better print result as our design know more about signage design than most, and we will ensure your brand is consistent across various print disciplines. Simply let us know what feel, style, and colours you want for your sign, and we can help bring your vision to life. Our design service can:
- Incorporate elements of your existing marketing materials
- Work with the design of your logo
- Include your supplied images
- Or create something from scratch!
3D letter signage production and design in Johannesburg
Effective signage is key to standing out from the crowd and giving your business a professional façade. 3D letters made from acrylic, stainless steel, aluminium and polystyrene, come in a wide range of colours and finishes. Fabricated 3D letters can also be made with halo lightning and embedded illumination. We’re sure to have something to meet your needs. We can design and fabricate bespoke, professional 3D signs and 3D lettering in a variety of materials for a variety of uses – 3D moulded signs, custom-made neon signs, giant fabricated metal letters, fabricated LED illuminated letters and much more. We work closely with local laser cutting experts to ensure your 3D letters are the colour and finish you are after.